To successfully conclude a transaction on the purchase of real estate in Turkey, you will need to complete a number of preparatory measures:
- study in detail the legislation of the country;
- choose a suitable option for residential or non-residential premises;
- collect all the necessary documents for the purchase;
- negotiate with the seller.
At the same time, without knowing the nuances of each of these points, the transaction will constantly be in jeopardy. There is a risk that instead of owning a house or apartment in Turkey, the buyer will only get a lot of stress and financial problems. This outcome can be avoided by timely seeking help from ASTORIA HOMES specialists.
The staff of our company are highly qualified specialists in the sale of residential and commercial properties. By using our services, each customer can count on:
- gaining access to a huge database of real estate in different regions of Turkey;
- qualified advice on all issues related to the purchase of housing;
- full-fledged virtual tours of real estate, indistinguishable from a personal visit of the buyer;
- full support of the transaction from the moment of preparing the event to the transfer of the keys to the new owner.
Due to our knowledge of local legislation and significant experience in this area, we are ready to help residents of the CIS and other countries to buy property in Turkey inexpensively and quickly, in compliance with all the requirements established by the state. We work with primary and secondary real estate, we even take on complex transactions.
Algorithm for buying a home in Turkey