When a specific object of Turkish real estate is transferred to the property of the new owner, for the latter comes a difficult period of housing development and paperwork. There are a lot of issues that need to be resolved related to tidying up the object and its subsequent use. It is not always easy for citizens of other countries buying property in Turkey to settle in such a situation. Very often they need professional advice, prompt support and assistance.
The ASTORIA HOMES team is ready to be useful to its customers both at the stage of the purchase and sale transaction, and after the new owners receive a certificate of TAPU. Customers do not need to puzzle where to find a repair crew or how to negotiate payment of utility bills. Almost any issue or problem related to new housing can be solved with our assistance.
Post-sale service in ASTORIA HOMES has no statute of limitations. We never deny our clients the help they need, whether it’s two days or two years after the deal.
The list of services that can be ordered through our agency is, in fact, very extensive. We have a lot of information potentially useful for foreigners who enter ownership on Turkish land. In most cases, we help clients solve these issues:
- To obtain a residence permit, visa, Turkish citizenship;
- Arrange transfers from the airport or to the airport;
- To take out insurance for real estate, land, life and health;
- Make notary documents, proxies;
- Order cleaning services;
- Sign contracts for public services (water, electricity, internet, etc.);
- Equip the premises with the necessary furniture and appliances;
- to perform repairs, redevelopment, restoration;
- To build a house on the purchased land;
- pay state duty, taxes, utility bills;
- Perform a health check of communications, boilers, air conditioners, heating devices, etc.;
- prepare the property for rent, find a tenant.
Our experts are ready to provide advice on issues related to living in Turkey (employment, medical care, registration of children in kindergartens and schools), and can take responsibility for the management of residential or commercial real estate on behalf of and on behalf of the owner (for example, if the latter is rare in Turkey).